Get your wisdom tooth extraction in Kolkata at very affordable cost from whitezone, best dental clinic & medical center for Wisdom Tooth Removal in West Bengal. Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure to remove one or more wisdom teeth, the four permanent adult teeth located at the back corners of your mouth. For removing the wisdom teeth, Whitezone is only the best solution because, we have best team of dentist for Wisdom tooth extraction in kolkata West bengal.
An oral and maxillofacial surgeon can extract a wisdom tooth and relive you from pain. The treatment can do either in dental clinics or in hospital, If you are having your wisdom tooth extraction at once. If you have any infections, then treatment will delay until the infection has cleared. Your dentist may prescribed you to take antibiotics tablets to help heal the infection in less time.
Before extracting wisdom tooth, oral surgeon will give you a local anaesthesia. A general anaesthesia prevents pain in the whole body and will cause you to sleep through the procedure. Your dentist will probably suggest you don’t eat or drink after midnight before treatment so that you are prepared. Whitezone take care of all these, thats why we are the best dental clinic for wisdom tooth removal in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Why wisdom tooth should remove?
A wisdom tooth is nothing but a molar which is the last tooth erupt in mouth, but when it erupts it position might or might not align with adjust teeth. Sometime it doesn’t completely erupt or if erupt it tilts. A wisdom tooth can also extract to correct the drawback or the issues which will come back up within the future. A number of the issues that occurs when wisdom teeth come in are:
- Your wisdom tooth cause infection to gums as their will food lodgement, it erupt partially cause infection and swollen gum, inflicting a flap of gum tissue to grow over them. These area unit signs of infection.
- If your jaw is small, then their will be either crowding of the tooth or there will be infection to adjacent tooth.
- More serious issues will develop from compact teeth, like infection, cyst or harm to different teeth and bone.
- In addition to all this, your wisdom teeth could be positioned angularly, with the highest of the tooth facing forward or backward.
Wisdom Tooth Extraction Procedure?
Wisdom tooth extracted in parts or in section.
- First of all your dentist numb the area with the help of local anaesthesia.
- Then he will give a small cut over the gum which help to expose the bone where wisdom tooth embedded.
- After the examination of OPG you dentist will decide the procedure of extraction.
- Then he cut the section of exposed jaw bone & open the wisdom tooth, it is cut into 2-3 sections,this is because it will help to remove easily in sections rather than a sound tooth.
- Once dentist remove wisdom tooth, then he cleaned the operated area and covered with the help of stitches.
- Then dentist will prescribed you antibiotics and diet which helps for fast recovery. Also he will be asked for routine checkup.
We also undertake following treatment:
– Root stump extractions
– Chin Augmentation
– Multiple implant
Whitezone is one of the most reputed clinics for Wisdom tooth extraction in kolkata West Bengal. Make an appointment today, Our dentist will pleasure to give answers to all your queries.